Thursday, November 12, 2009

Diva Launches Gossip Girl Range!





Okay so we are all aware of my unhealthy OBSESSION with Gossip Girl(currently counting down the days til’ season 3 is back on Aussie screens… 18 days!!!)

Well apparently the innovative masterminds behind Diva Accessories have introduced a new line of accessories which has been inspired by all things Gossip Girl!!

I am SO excited at the moment, probably even more excited than the time Diva introduced the Sex And The City range! I must admit though, I’m not sure if I’d be the first person to wear this jewelry, considering…they are a little teenie-bopperish...actually SCRATCH THAT I am the Queen of teenyboppers, I’ll definitely be purchasing most of the items that are offered in the GG range.

With the lovely variety of Blair Waldorf inspired headbands, chucnky Serena-style charm bracelets – including tiny xoxo’s and GG’s indented charms attached to a black and silver mixture of funky beads.

Ahhhh I can’t wait to get my hands on a few of these pieces! The only thing that peeves me is the fact that I have to CHOOSE (fights back tears) between the “I <3 Chuck” and “I <3 Dan” necklaces! I’m guessing it will be a tad bit over the top to wear both right??

Abi xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG ABRI.. i have that headband in purple and didnt even know it was from the GG Range..

    you know you love me .. XOXO Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete