Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leighton Meester: Somebody To L.O.V.E.



We all know I’m a HUGE fan of Leighton and I’m sure most of you are aware of who she is, unless you have been living under a freaking rock. I’m going to assume there may actually be one person out there who is completely clueless and let you know that she is one of the hottest new actresses on the scene, best known for her role as the bitchy BLAIR WALDORF in Josh (love him) Swartz's ever so popular series Gossip Girl. And for those of you who have not yet seen it, PLEASE I urge you get out there and buy the DVD set, or stream it online :) Yet recently it seems Ms Meester has broadened her horizons and is fast becoming a pop sensation! She’s a triple threat with her acting which has proven to be kickass! Then slipping onto the music scene just last year when she sang alongside band Cobra-Starship in ‘Good Girl’s Go bad,’ and also continuously being titled, one of thee 'BEST DRESSED' females around the world!

Well, this blog is starting to sound like her resume, so I’ll get back to the point- her new film clip, ‘Somebody to Love’ featuring Robin Thicke. I think when I first heard this song it was a bit too much for me but it is honestly growing on me! The film clip is absolutely gorgeous! Just a tad bit over the top? HELL YEAH! Need I even question her sex appeal? Seriously she looks so sexy in this clip it should be illegal. The outfit changes are so hot! Did I forget to mention this girl rocks the Red lippy? Ahem, ‘scuse me whilst I pick my jaw back up…off the ground.

Look I’ll admit it’s no Michael Jackson Film clip; however I did find a few reasons why I’m so in love with this clip.
> RED LIPSTICK
> Amazing Fashion
> Robin Thicke - he is such a babe!
> Emotional Climax
> Sexuality

Leighton is featured caressing herself throughout the clip, whilst crossing to shots of her in various locations such as the elevator- of which she imagines herself making out with the ever so HOT Robin Thicke! As she moves through scenes in great looking bars, Limos whilst surrounded by city lights Leighton, who is sexing–it-up is rather depressed as she questions, “Is there somebody to love?” The clip ends as she awakes, STILL wearing that sexy red lippy and a lovely white blouse teamed with her signature stunning pearls and glamorous earrings.

I’ve attached the clip; please tell me I’m not the only one who is absolutely smitten over this girl?

Abi xxx


1 comment:

  1. My dear Abir... it pains me that I had no idea who you were talking about until you mentioned the song 'Good girls go bad'. Then I realised who this chick was.

    I think you may be in love, non?

    ReplyDelete